|Website Updates|| ||2012-02-03 19:09:15|
|Well if you happen to find things that you think are broken, or you have things you think should be added/changed etc. Comment away on here and I'll see what can be done.
I've found a few new bugs since we put it in, so I'm sure there are more!
|13 comments [ Last 2012-03-08 23:38:14 ]|
|Website Approved!|| ||2012-02-01 03:22:27|
|Well the website changes have finally been approved!
I will install it this weekend when I can be around to babysit it in case something goes wrong.
Of course nothing will go wrong, but you never know!
Now the big question is how much will it be used?
Personally I use the additional boards and the email features the most. I don't think I have enough to say about projects since I like to keep them quiet till they are installed.
So no spoilers from me!
|3 comments [ Last 2012-03-14 07:49:37 ]|
|Website Changes|| ||2011-10-14 02:52:19|
|The website changes here have been coming for a while. Some are just donator only features, but hopefully there is enough for everyone to enjoy.
For those who may not be donators the list of additional features added to the website.
- Some new top player info
- Some additional wiz things with some more maybe to come (right now docs and wiz boards)
- The ability to login (this gives extra bonuses)
- Ability to link your own alts
- Allows you to display who your alts are
- Ability to read rogue/cleric inner/raven board if you are that class/guild from the web.
- Ability to comment on blogs
- Ability to add your own profile and pic
- Ability to use webchat to talk to the mud itself
Some other Non specific web things
- RSS feeds for the boards
- POP3 for IMS (mud) mail (Donator only)
- SMTP for IMS mail (Donator only)
|2 comments [ Last 2012-02-04 10:05:51 ]|
|Welcome to the Blogs|| ||2011-10-14 02:41:50|
|While I'm not sure if I'll keep a blog of my activities (because I like to have surprises), I have added this to the website so we can have a little more fun and activity on the site.
You can blog from the mud as well if you have a donator character, and there are a few other fun changes I have added as well.
Please be sensible about what you blog, because I'd hate for people to get toasted for doing silly things like trying to put up quest info etc.
The same rules apply on the web here as the do on the mud, but this should give you another place to chat, converse and just have some fun.
|2 comments [ Last 2012-02-03 03:11:46 ]|