- 26-Dec-2019 : Glod opens lockers.
- Glod has taken up residency with Decker, and is offering to rent locker space to store items beyond reboots.
- 16-Dec-2019 : Esjay settles in the north.
- Explorers have reported chimney smoke coming from a cabin near the northern mist.
- 31-Aug-2018 : Exploration Event!
- Maker's Extravagant Exploration Event runs all reboot long. Claim areas, earn tickets, and choose from many prizes! Check out the event box at the crossroads in Tantallon to play!
- 02-Jun-2018 : Painter opens house!
- An old gentleman, long a citizen of Gemynd, has opened his house for social visitors. Tread a bit lightly around his dog, who is a bit grumpy and old, but feel free to strike up a conversation about Anguish and hear some new stories of days gone by!
- 01-May-2018 : May Day Flaghunting!
- Maker's much-requested Flaghunt Event from the 25th AAnniversary is back for the May 1st reboot! Visit the crossroads in Tantallon and check out the glowing box.
- 23-Dec-2017 : Western mists fall!
- The western mists have fallen! That impenetrable magical barrier protected us for many, many years from the wild westlands and its fearsome inhabitants! What is out there, and what will happen next?? Are you brave enough to venture west and investigate?
- 25-Nov-2017 : Player-owned shops!
- Ever wanted to try your hand at commerce on Ancient Anguish? Player owned shops can now be purchased from Andy. Visit him in the Eastroad Inn to place a bid and see 'help playershops' to learn more about running a shop.
- 24-Nov-2017 : Fishing contests!
- There will be two 2-hour blocks of fishing competitions held the 25th of November! See Announcement Board for the timeslots and more information.
- 25-Oct-2017 : Flaghunt event!
- Maker's Magnificent AAnniversary flaghunting (with fabulous prize) is available to play at your own pace all reboot long! Visit the crossroads in Tantallon and check out the glowing box.
- 25-Sep-2017 : A ship of your own!
- The shipyard northeast of Tantallon is taking orders from those who would like a ship of their own. Many types and sizes are available! Talk to Deidre and see 'help ships' to learn more.